As soon as you lay your new decking you’ll want to start enjoying it right away and make use of your new social area. That’s understandable, so what features can you buy to transform your deck from a great looking base into the perfect al fresco area? Read this article for tips on accessories that your decking is going to love.
- Sun lounger: No decking is complete without a sun lounger or two. After all your hard work it’s good to take things easy and there’s no better way than to lay on a lounger with an ice-cold drink in your hands. Be as lazy as you like on a lounger, it’s a top accessory for a decked area.
- Canopy: Enjoy the sun by all means but if the glare becomes too much why not invest in a canopy that'll protect you from the intense heat? Invest in a good canopy, a sail shade or a decent parasol and you can sit back on the decking or laze about on your lounger without the sun blinding your eyes.
- Mood lighting: Subtle lighting looks amazing when the sun starts to sink from the sky and it’s the perfect way to show off your decking at night. Buy coloured lighting, go for the eco-friendly approach with solar powered lighting or simply light a few lanterns that have tea lights or candles flickering away for a romantic look.
- Braai: You’ve got the decking laid so why not invite your mates around for a braai and show them your new look garden? The whole point of having decking is to enhance your outside living area so buy a new Weber and enjoy cooking all your favourite meaty treats in the perfect outdoor setting.
- Patio heater: Why spoil the evening just because there’s a slight nip in the air? Switch on a patio heater and you spend as long as you like on a decking solution from 4 Ever Deck. Add a little heat and party long into the night, a patio heater lets you enjoy socialising outdoors regardless of how chilly it becomes.
Find Us on www.facebook.com/4Everdeck